What do we accept?
While our sale will not take place this year, we are still collecting new Items and gently used designer clothing as well as boutique and household items in anticipation of a 2021 sale. Enclosed are Guidelines for Donations. All donations received in 2020 will be itemized and the usual letter sent for tax purposes. Pick up is available. Please call 610.525.0120 for an appointment.
We gladly accept CURRENT gently used clothes and boutique items:
- DESIGNER Only New (with tags on) and gently worn clothes for women and children and boutique items.
- Items for our Boutique Shop: Home décor, jewelry, designer handbags, gently worn shoes
- All sizes
- Wedding dresses
- Faux Furs
- Designer gowns and special occasion wear
- Men’s ties
We CANNOT accept?
- Pants (but will accept new/designer pants)
- Brands not accepted: Most multi-store chains….here are some examples
Anne Taylor, Banana Republic, Gap, H&M, J Crew, Old Navy, Talbot’s
Some Examples of “Designer”…(not limited to however)
A.P.C., Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Burberry, Bulgari, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Derek Lam, Dries Van Noten, DVF, Erdem, Ferragamo, Gucci, Goyard, Giambattista Z, Hermes, Eres, Isabel Marant, Jason Wu, Jil Sander, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Missoni, Moncler, Nina Ricci, Piazza Sempione, Roberto Cavalli, Sandro, Ulla Johnson, Vallentin, Yves Saint Laurent, Zac Parson
What happens to clothing that is not sold?
Everything finds a home! We have a list of wonderful organizations that happily accept the unsold items
How do we make a monetary donation?
Checks made out to: Community Clothes Charity, P.O. Box 153, Wayne, PA 19087-0153